Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Owls are not what they seem...


I received a beautiful gift over the weekend and have been dying to put it together since I opened it. This is the gift:


And here is what is inside:


They are so easy to put together and turn out so well. So let me introduce you:

I will go from left to right, first we have pedro, then gordie, I had to call the biggest one Cooper and finally we have charlie.

Charlie is often found out on the balcony with her head stuck in a book. She loves to learn.

Gordie on the other hand prefers to be tucked up in his bed listening to his ipod. Especially when Cooper is practicing his guitar.

Cooper sees himself as the next Bob Dylan, sadly he is not, but bless him he tries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Tis much appreciated.