Monday, April 19, 2010

Showpony...


Before christmas I was one of the lucky people to have a stall at the craftacular market run by bust magazine in London. I got to meet lots of people in the craft business but one lady in particular was very kind and gave me lots of helpful tips as I was only starting out and she has been up and running for a while. Visit her shop here and her blog here where she kindly mentioned my new etsy store. Thanks Emma.

She makes the prettiest bags and cushions which I just had to share.



But the most exciting part in my opinion is that she is now selling her printed fabric by the metre, so if you like her prints and enjoy making things yourself this is the solution. Here are two of my favourites:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Tis much appreciated.